At AI Fashion Week, we want to push the boundaries of what’s possible in fashion with the use of AI. We also want to ensure that our competition is fair and that the designs are truly unique.
By implementing guidelines and a strict selection process, we aim to eliminate “prompt copycats” who are simply replicating existing designs and not researching and pushing the boundaries of what’s possible using all the available AI tools. This will ensure that the final collections are truly innovative and cohesive, setting a new standard for the industry.
By having guidelines, we are encouraging our AI designers to think outside the box and experiment with new technologies and techniques to create one-of-a-kind fashion collections that will be a true testament of the designer’s creativity and the potential of AI in the fashion industry.
1. Stay current with the latest fashion trends and incorporate them into your AI collection.
2. Consider the season and gender to create your collection.
3. You have carte blanche on the models you use – you freedom to express your vision to showcase unique personalities.
4. You have Carte Blanche on your show production. Choose a unique and visually striking location for the runway show.
5. Create a cohesive collection with 15-30 looks to give a diverse range of designs.
6. Include at least 5 close-up detail shots to showcase the intricate design elements of your collection.
7. Include at least 5 close-up detail shots to showcase the intricate design elements of your collection.
8. Incorporate different shapes and silhouettes to create a diverse range of looks.
9. Consider the overall aesthetic and storyline of your collection and make sure it is cohesive.
10. Experiment with new technology and techniques to push the boundaries of what is possible in fashion.
11. Think about the audience and create designs that will appeal to them.
12. Consider the sustainability and environmental impact of your collection.
13. Use a variety of models, including those of different ages, sizes, and ethnicities to showcase the diversity of your designs. (They can be Aliens if you want to!)
14. Make sure your collection and the show are visually stunning and create an unforgettable experience for the audience.
Tips to make your collection standout:
– Add unique finishing touches, such as accessories, embroidery, beading, or other embellishments.
– You can introduce backstage images if you want to add story to your collection.
– If you have time or the capacity, you can create visual video of your collection. We will have many screens at the events, and will showcase throughout the events and marketing collaterals.
– Use photoshop if needed to fix faces, fingers or Ai Fails.