Week SEASON 1 Summary
at Spring (NYC), 20-21 April
The Future of Fashion
With over 350 submissions to date, the first ever AI Fashion Week event (20-21 April 2023) showcased the latest in AI and fashion, featuring cutting-edge AI-generated collections and designs from the most innovative minds in the game.
SEASON 1 – IN NUMBERS:
- Over 400 submissions from around the world
- Over 1500 peoples came to the event at Spring Studios over the 1.5 days of the show
- More than 14,000 registered users on AIFW app in 2 weeks – who voted for the top 10 collections.
- Media Results
- 400+ Press Hits
- Over 2 billion Press impressions
- Over $4m equivalent advertising value
- Stats from Google Analytics: (2 weeks)
- Over 2.4M page views
- Average engagement time: 4m 10 / session
- 65% female – 35% male
- Top Countries: US/Brazil/Italy/China/UK/France/Canada/Israel/Spain
- Over 800 members on Discord (one of the largest AI Fashion Communities in the world)
- 10k+ followers on Instagram (all organic)
- 15k+ email list
The first edition of AIFW Winners are:
Jose Sobral aka Paatiff
As part of our Jury, we gathered a panel of highly respected fashion industry experts to vote on our top 10 final collections.